Friday, November 23, 2012

Thank You!

Okay, its thanksgiving. So what if it's a "western" concept. Nothing wrong with reminders that gratitude (feeling it and expressing it) is a part of what makes us human.

I have many, many things to be grateful for. Many things. And in the true spirit, I'm going to get to it, it no particular order.

My husband. Thanks, P. During the good times, I'm thankful to have you around. During the bad times, I'm thankful that I am learning new things about life and marriage.

My Friends. I love you. Each one of you. My family, my critics, well-wishers, irritants, voices of reason. You have been so much to me. I think you guys are superhuman.

My Dad. Self explanatory.

Bath and Body Works. This scrub is to die for. Though I'm glad I don't have to.

Modern air-travel. That enabled my brother-in-law to get said scrub for me.

My weird eidetic memory. (Not always, but when I remember things, I remember minor details within minor details).

Google, Wikipedia and search engines, for giving me gems like this recipe. Can't wait to try it out.

My willpower.

Chyavanprash. It's helping with my immunity and metabolism.

My mother-in-law.

My job.

My car.

My ability to cherish intangible things along with my material possessions.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: